Accounts Hosted provides a functionally-rich, scalable accounting
package with comprehensive support that is tailored to meet the unique
needs of medium and larger businesses.
- 1 user to 200 simultaneous users*
- Remote company file access enabled
- Integrated GovConnect BAS online lodgement
- Integrated SuperLink interface for superior superannuation management
- Integration with Microsoft Office suite
- Increased list sizes allowing up to 1 million list lengths (inventory, customers & supplier combined)
* Each licence sold separately.
Customer and Supplier Centres
The Customer Centre allows you to complete entire workflows from the one location. From this centre, you can create, manage or monitor:
- Estimates and Invoices
- Payments received and deposits
- Sales Orders and receipts
- Finance Charges
- Refunds & Adjustments
- Customer Registers, Transactions, contact and billing information
- Job Lists
The Supplier Centre displays information about all of your suppliers and their transactions in a single place. From this centre, you can:
- Add, edit and print supplier details
- Add transactions to suppliers and print transaction list
- Create supplier-related forms including remittance advices and purchase orders
- Pay Bills
Accounts Hosted users have more than 200 reports and graphs at their disposal. Each is designed to simplify a wide range of business and compliance activities as well as making it easier to work with your accountant.
- Reports can be drilled into and identified with just a few clicks
- All reports can be modified, filtered and memorised to suit individual company preferences
- Financial statement designer built in allowing 20 customisable layout styles plus alerts
- Industry-specific reports for contractors and accountants
- Pre-built reports including Job costs, profit and loss, estimates, unpaid bills, and item profitability etc
- Head office and multi-location reports to access data from subsidiaries, divisions or branches
- Multiple company reporting available automatically without opening multiple company files
- The Reports Learning Centre provides step-by-step instructions
Transactions can be downloaded from your financial institution directly into Accounts Hosted. This saves time and effort while improving security and eliminates the errors often associated with manual data entry.
- Easily review electronic bank statements and check account balances
- Identify cleared cheques, add transactions and transfer money between online accounts
- Import bank statements, the software compares it to the transactions already in Accounts Hosted and highlights any discrepancies making it easy when reconciling
- Set passwords with high-level encryption to help protect your financial details
- Secure online transaction processing
- Online banking, also referred to as online account access, may vary by financial institution. Check with your institution to see which services it provides
Payroll & Employee Centre
The Payroll function lets you keep track of all your payroll information in one place. From here you can perform all payroll tasks, drill down to previous payroll transactions, enter time, create and edit pays, schedule pay runs and access SuperLink.
- Print or email employee information including pay slips, superannuation etc.
- Super details window within the payroll function now handles SuperChoice, record and calculate super for multiple super funds for a single employee
- Full range of deductions can be applied to each employee, with the ability to set certain limits where necessary
- Employee groups can be created within payroll schedules
- Access terminated employee information
- Safely edit an existing pay cheque without modifying the tax amounts, wage base, total gross pay or net pay
- Lock Net Pay option allows editing an existing pay cheque, you can make changes to payroll items, sick and holiday accrual, without recalculating the entire pay cheque
- Record detailed employee information including leave, wages, promotions and contacts
- Access employee tasks, such as timesheets and payment summaries
Accounts Hosted allows easy entry, tracking and reconciliation of all your inventory movements and costs.
Manufacturer's Part Number (MPN)
- Add a manufacturer's part number to an item
- Create a bill of materials (BOMs) to track the costs and inventory for assembled products
- Include both material and non-material costs - such as labour costs and overheads
- As you build finished goods, Accounts Hosted automatically deducts component items from your inventory
- Determine how many finished goods you can build based on your current inventory
- Alerts let you know when it's time to reorder, or when there aren't enough components for an assembly
Units of Measure
Accounts Hosted allows you to track items in different units of measure. Just set your base unit of measure and your purchase units can be automatically converted into different inventory and sales units of measure.
- Base units of items are used to count inventory, generate most inventory reports, and perform quantity-related calculations
- Display quantities of the same item in different measurements
- Create default unit of measure
- Benefit from reports including profitability summaries to document amount earned or lost on individual projects and jobs
- Analyse the accuracy of estimates for job, item costs and revenues
- Track how much time is spent on a particular job, each aspect of that job and which employee or contractor has worked on it
- Monitor vehicle expenses by distances traveled by job and by vehicle
Manage and record transactions in many currencies:
- Fix foreign prices for items, or enter prices in your home currency and have Accounts Hosted calculate the foreign price
- Add taxes to a foreign customer
- Assign hotkeys to the currencies you use most often
- Alter exchange rates as needed
- Conduct simple, quick conversions with an inbuilt currency calculator
- Assign a currency type to customers or suppliers
Accounts Hosted includes functionality from the Contractor and Accountant industry editions.
Contractor features include:
- Quote management
- Comprehensive job analysis and in-depth cost tracking
- Progressive invoicing
- Multiple labour rates
For accountants, extensive financial reporting features allow you to work more efficiently and provide value added services.
With larger businesses in mind, Accounts Hosted manages users based on their specific roles within the organisation.
- Restrict access to areas based on defined roles appropriate to each staff member
- Accounts Hosted offers 14 predefined roles, for example, accounts payable, accounts receivable, sales, purchasing, and human resources
- Roles can be created, modified and customised
- Roles can be assigned to multiple users and single users can be assigned multiple roles
- Detailed tasks can be assigned within each role. For example, the Banking role in Accounts Hosted gives full access to cheques, credit card charges, deposits, and online banking
Reckon Financial Statement Designer
Statutory financial statements such as AIFRS and XYZ reports are now provided as a standard within Accounts Hosted. Reckon Financial Statement Designer (RFSD) is exclusive to Accounts Hosted and it changes the way businesses and accountants prepare statutory reports.
Create reports from scratch or customise a large selection of financial statements, such as income, cash flow or balance sheets; all in a multi-user environment.
Your accountant can simply log into your Accounts Hosted accounting software via the internet to prepare ASIC required statutory reports, no need for double handling of data. It will improve efficiency for accountants and help ensure statutory reporting is accurate.
Watch video >
Lodge your BAS online directly from Accounts Hosted using GovConnect, SBR™ enabled software. Benefit from:
- Real-time validation and estimate of BAS obligation or refund
- Pre-filled forms
- Forms configured to meet your requirements to save you time
- Easily access outstanding and historical submissions
- Meet payment summary obligations without filling out paper forms
- Tax and BAS agents can lodge payment summaries on behalf of businesses
- One single sign in using AUSkey
SBR™ and Standard Business Reporting are trademarks owned by the Commonwealth of Australia.
Watch video - case study >
Watch video - BAS/IAS lodgement >
Watch video - payment summary lodgement >
Licence agreement >
Accounts Hosted Overview
Get complete accounting with the convenience of accessing your data file anywhere, anytime over the internet.
Accounts Hosted provides greater convenience, improved efficiency and expanded productivity. Plus, you can access your accounting software on any device - PC, Mac, tablet or Android device.
- Online and offline access*
- Simultaneous access with your accountant
- Multi-user - up to 200 simultaneous users
- Product updates, upgrades and weekday technical support
Accounts Hosted Premium annual fee - $435 per user (incl. GST)
*Desktop version required.
Benefits of Accounts Hosted
Free updates and phone support
Receive all product updates and upgrades to help you stay up to date with the latest tax tables and legislative changes. Plus, benefit from weekday technical phone support.
Work offline or online
Your Accounts Hosted company file can be downloaded and worked on using your Accounts Enterprise desktop edition, a great backup if your online connection is unavailable for any reason*.
*PC Only. One desktop Accounts Enterprise Licence is provided on request to a customer with the purchase of the first current Accounts Hosted Premium licence.
Advanced data security
Your data security is a priority. The service is securely hosted with mirrored servers across two Australian locations to safeguard your data. Regular backups are conducted for a system wide recovery, so that if you need to revert to an earlier backup of your file, Reckon can retrieve a backup copy (service charges apply). Users are required to create their own backup, this can be done online and then taken offline for complete peace of mind, more information here.
Trim IT's workload
All that’s required is Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 or higher, Mozilla Firefox v9 or Google Chrome and a broadband internet connection. Also compatible on Mac, iPad and Android devices.
Share files easily
Your accountant or bookkeeper can simply access your data, improving efficiency and collaboration.
No training required
Reckon Accounts users will find the online version is just like their desktop product eliminating the need for additional training.
An Australian public company
You can have complete confidence in the continuity of your service provider as Reckon is a successful Australian public company and our strong financial position is a matter of public record.
Accounts Hosted includes the primary features of Accounts Enterprise 2014. Some features include:
Jim owns ComTek NQ, a fast growing small business specialised in the installation of public address, music systems, satellite TV, internet and more. Jim was looking for a more flexible way of working on files in the office and at home.
Learn more >
Keating & Associates
Keating & Associates is an accounting firm that services small to medium sized businesses. Their bookkeeper is required to frequently leave the office to visit clients so they wanted an accounting solution that would allow them to work from different locations and to minimise any loss of data.
Learn more >
Accounts Hosted standard service
Before you start using Accounts Hosted, ensure all services are operational by running the compatibility check.
Run the Reckon Accounts Hosted Infrastructure Compatability check >
Accounts Hosted premium service
- Windows XP SP2 (requires Microsoft remote desktop 6.1 patch: download patch >), Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista™ SP2, or Windows 7 SP1, Mac OS X 10.6 and above
- Mobile devices require Citrix Receiver App which can be downloaded from the respective application marketplaces for each device
- Citrix XenApp is required to run Hosted on PC
- Internet Explorer 7, Google Chrome, Mozilla FireFox v9 or Safari 5 and above
- Broadband internet connection (minimum 256k download)
You will need to download and install the Citrix Receiver. Guides >
Accounts Hosted is available for Mac, PC, tablet and Android devices. Watch the videos below and find out how Accounts Hosted could provide your business with better efficiency and improved productivity.
Set up on Android
Trackpad for iPad
Upgrading Data Files
Company Snapshot Tools